Playing back images
Plays back the recorded images.
- Press the (Playback) button to switch to the playback mode.
- Select the image with the left/right button.
To return to shooting images
Select MENU → (Playback) → [Shoot./PB Selector] to return to the shooting mode.
- You can also go back to the shooting mode by pressing the SHUTTER/MOVIE button halfway down.
- The product creates an image database file on a memory card to record and play back images. An image that is not registered in the image database file may not be played back correctly. To play back images shot using other devices, register those images to the image database file using MENU → (Setup) → [Recover Image DB].
- If you play back the images right after continuous shooting, the monitor may display an icon indicating that data is being written/the number of images left to write. During writing, some functions are not available.