Using MENU items
In this section, you learn how to change settings related to all camera operations and execute camera functions including shooting, playback, and operation methods.
- Press MENU button to display the MENU items.
- Select the desired MENU item using the up/down/left/right buttons, and then press the (Enter) button.
- The display may move directly from step 1 to step 3 depending on the [Tile Menu] setting.
- Select the setting you want to adjust using the up/down/left/right buttons, and then press the (Enter) button.
- You can move to another MENU item by selecting one of the icons at the top of the screen (A) and pressing the left/right button.
- You can go back to the previous screen by pressing the MENU button (B).
- Select the desired setting value, and press the (Enter) button to confirm.