Auto Pwr OFF Temp.
Sets the temperature of the camera at which the camera turns off automatically during shooting.
When it is set to [High], you can continue shooting even when the temperature of the camera gets hotter than normal.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Auto Pwr OFF Temp.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Sets the standard temperature for the camera to turn off.
- Sets the temperature at which the camera turns off to higher than [Standard].
Notes when [Auto Pwr OFF Temp.] is set to [High]
- Do not shoot while holding the camera in your hand. Use a tripod.
- Using the camera while holding it in your hand for a long period of time may cause low-temperature burns.
Continuous recording time for movies when [Auto Pwr OFF Temp.] is set to [High]
The duration of time available for continuous movie recording is as follows when the camera starts recording with the default settings after the power has been turned off for a while. The following values indicate the continuous time from when the camera starts recording until the camera stops recording.
|Ambient temperature||Continuous recording time for movies|
|20°C (68°F)||Approx. 60 minutes|
|30°C (86°F)||Approx. 60 minutes|
|40°C (104°F)||Approx. 25 minutes|
When recording in XAVC S HD (60p 50M/50p 50M)
- Even if [Auto Pwr OFF Temp.] is set to [High], depending on the conditions or the temperature of the camera, the recordable time for movies may not change.