Connecting to a computer
Connect FL-N01 to a computer to charge or transfer data.
- Press and hold the (power) button on FL-N01 for 4 seconds until FL-N01 vibrates to power on.
- Connect the supplied micro-USB cable to FL-N01, and then connect the other end to a booted computer.
- If you are prompted to make a Windows operation, click [Cancel] or [x].
- When disconnecting FL-N01 from a computer, do it correctly according to the instruction manual supplied with the computer.
- FL-N01 cannot be operated when it is connected to a computer.
- Do not disconnect FL-N01 from your computer when transferring data between them. Doing so may result in loss of the data being transferred and data on FL-N01.
- Do not turn on, restart, wake up from sleep mode, or shut down the computer while FL-N01 is still connected to the computer. Otherwise, FL-N01 may malfunction. Disconnect FL-N01 from the computer before doing these operations.