Making a call
- Perform initial setup and phone call settings on the "Future Lab Program N" app.
Make sure that [Use call function] is set to on.
When you changed the [Use call function] setting from off to on, you need to restart FL-N01.
- Make a call by using your smartphone or mobile phone.
You will hear the sound from FL-N01.
- Talk over the phone via FL-N01.
To adjust the volume of the other party
Press the volume +/- button on FL-N01.
To end a call
Press the voice input button on FL-N01.
When you do not hear sound from FL-N01
After you start talking over the phone via FL-N01 on step , change the setting of the speaker output on your smartphone or mobile phone.
- Operations may vary depending on the smartphone or mobile phone. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your smartphone or mobile phone.
- The volume during a call and volume during music playback can be adjusted independently. Changing the call volume does not change the volume of music playback and vice versa.