The music files cannot be transferred to FL-N01 from a computer.
- There is not enough space on the built-in memory of FL-N01 or you tried to transfer over the maximum amount of files that FL-N01 can receive. Delete unnecessary data and create free space on the built-in memory.
- Press and hold the (power) button for 16 seconds to force shutdown of FL-N01 and turn it on again. Then check the following to synchronize the time setting of FL-N01 with the “Future Lab Program N” app.
- Open the status screen of the “Future Lab Program N” app and check if FL-N01 and your smartphone are connected via Bluetooth.
- If there is no Bluetooth connection established between FL-N01 and your smartphone, connect them via Bluetooth again.
- The transferred content may be damaged. When you transfer content, make sure that no other tasks are running on your computer until transferring is completed. Otherwise, the content may be damaged. Delete unplayable content from FL-N01 and transfer them again. If the content still does not play, factory reset needs to be performed.
Before performing factory reset, backup data you need since factory reset erases all data, such as music files and photos, stored on FL-N01. To perform factory reset, follow the procedure below.
Press and hold the (power) button for 16 seconds to force shutdown of FL-N01, then press and hold the (power) and volume - buttons simultaneously for more than 10 seconds until FL-N01 vibrates. The indicator light flashes for about 10 minutes then FL-N01 turns off.
- After FL-N01 is initialized, follow all the procedures of Initial Setup of the “Future Lab Program N” app.