FL-N01 is not turned on.
- Charge the battery of FL-N01. FL-N01 will not be turned on for 10 seconds after starting to charge the battery. Wait for 10 seconds to turn FL-N01 on.
- Press and hold the (power) button for 16 seconds to force shutdown of FL-N01 and turn it on again.
Then check the following to synchronize the time setting of FL-N01 with the “Future Lab Program N” app.
- Open the status screen of the “Future Lab Program N” app and check if FL-N01 and your smartphone are connected via Bluetooth.
- If there is no Bluetooth connection established between FL-N01 and your smartphone, connect them via Bluetooth again.
- See “If FL-N01 does not operate properly” on “Precautions,” then initialize FL-N01 as follows.
Press and hold the (power) button for 16 seconds to force shutdown of FL-N01, then press and hold the (power) and volume - buttons simultaneously for more than 10 seconds until FL-N01 vibrates. The indicator light flashes for about 10 minutes then FL-N01 turns off.
If the same problem occurs repeatedly, there may be a malfunction.
- After FL-N01 is initialized, follow all the procedures of Initial Setup of the “Future Lab Program N” app.
- If the device contains condensation, wait a few hours to let the device dry out.