No sound or only a very low level of sound is heard from specific speakers.
Check that the speaker settings are appropriate by using following settings:
- Perform Auto Calibration in [Easy Setup] from the home menu.
- Press AMP MENU, then select “<SPKR>” - “PATTERN” on the display panel.
- Some discs do not have Dolby Digital Surround EX information. In this case, sound may not be output from certain speakers.
- Make sure you have turned on your subwoofer.
- Check the volume level of the subwoofer.
- Depending on the selected sound field, sound may not be available from the subwoofer.
When you play content in the DTS format, sound may not be output from the height speakers in the following cases:
- [A.F.D.] (Auto Format Decoding) is selected as the sound field setting.
- [Speaker Pattern] is set to [5.1.2ch], and [Front Dolby Speakers], [Top Middle Speakers], or [Surround Dolby Speakers] is selected for [Front High/Top/Dolby Speakers] in [Easy Setup].