Presetting FM radio stations
You can store up to 30 FM stations as your favorite stations.
- Select [Listen] - [FM] from the home menu.
The FM screen appears.
- Tune to the station that you want to preset.
- Select [Preset Memory].
- Press / to select a preset number, then press .
The station is stored as the selected preset number.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to store another station.
You can store FM stations as FM 01 through FM 30.
FM preset screen
- A: Frequency indication
Shows the frequency of the station which the tuner is receiving.
- B: Preset station number
Shows the preset number which you are selecting.
To tune in to a preset station
Select [Listen] - [FM] - [Preset List] from the home menu, and then press / to select the preset number.
- You can store the station currently being received to a preset memory by pressing MEMORY on the remote control.
- You can also tune in to a preset station by pressing PRESET+/– on the remote control.