Adjusting the speaker size [Size]
You can adjust the size of each speaker (front, center, surround and height).
- Select [Speaker Setting] from the home menu.
- Press , and then press / repeatedly to select [Size].
- Press / to select the speaker for which you want to adjust the size, then press .
- Press / to select the size you want, then press .
- Large: If you connect large speakers that will effectively reproduce bass frequencies, select [Large]. Select [Large] usually.
- Small: If the sound is distorted or you hear a lack of surround effects when using multi channel surround sound, select [Small]. You can activate the bass redirection circuitry and output the bass frequencies of each channel from the subwoofer or other [Large] speakers.
- [Size] cannot be set when headphones are connected.
- The surround back speakers will be set to the same setting as that of the surround speakers.
- When the front speakers are set to [Small], the center, surround, and surround back/height speakers are also automatically set to [Small].
- If you do not use the subwoofer, the front speakers are automatically set to [Large].
- You can also adjust the size of each speaker from the “<SPKR>” menu on the display panel.