Enjoying TV sound from the speakers connected to the receiver (System Audio Control function)
If you turn on the receiver while you are watching a connected TV, the TV sound will be output from the speakers connected to the receiver. The volume of the receiver can be adjusted using the TV remote control.
When you turn on the TV, the receiver is turned on automatically and the TV sound is output from the speakers connected to the receiver.
Operations can also be made using the TV menu. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the TV.
- Depending on the TV, the number of the receiver volume level is displayed on the TV screen. The volume number displayed on the TV may differ from the number on the display panel of the receiver.
- System Audio Control function may work with devices other than ones manufactured by Sony, but operation is not guaranteed.
- Depending on the settings of the TV, the System Audio Control function may not be available. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the TV.
- Depending on the TV, if the sound for the TV was output from the TV speakers the last time you used the TV, the receiver may not turn on automatically when you turn on the TV.
- If the TV does not have a System Audio Control function, press AMP MENU, and then set “<HDMI>” - “AUDIO.OUT” to “TV+AMP” or “AMP” on the display panel.
- When “<HDMI>” - “CTRL.HDMI” is set to “CTRL ON,” “<HDMI>” - “AUDIO.OUT” is set automatically according to the speaker output settings on the connected TV.