Adjusting the speaker distance [Distance]
You can adjust the distance from listening position to each speaker (front left/right, center, subwoofer, surround left/right, surround back left/right and height left/right).
- Select [Speaker Setting] from the home menu.
- Press , and then press / repeatedly to select [Distance].
- Press / to select the speaker for which you want to adjust the distance from your listening position, then press .
- Press / to adjust the distance, then press .
- Some parameters may not be available depending on the speaker pattern setting.
- [Distance] cannot be set when headphones are connected.
- You can also adjust the distance of each speaker from the “<SPKR>” menu on the display panel.
- You can switch the unit of measurement between “METER” and “FEET”.