No image appears on the TV screen.
- Try pressing the input button on the remote control or turning INPUT SELECTOR on the receiver to select the input to which you want to watch.
- Set your TV to the appropriate input mode.
- Make sure that cables are correctly and securely connected to devices.
- Disconnect the HDMI cable from the receiver and TV, and then reconnect the cable.
- Set “SIG. FMT.” of the selected input to “STANDARD” in the “<HDMI>” menu.
- Some playback devices need to be set up. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with each device.
- Be sure to use a High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet when you view images or listen to sound, especially for 1080p, Deep Color (Deep Colour), 4K or 3D transmission. Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, which can support bandwidths up to 18 Gbps, is required for 4K/60p 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4K/60p 4:2:0 10 bit, etc.
- If you want to play HDCP 2.2 content, connect the receiver to an HDMI input jack of a TV that is compatible with HDCP 2.2.