Synchronizing audio with video output “A/V SYNC”
You can delay the output of audio to minimize the time gap between audio output and a visual display.
This function is useful when using a large LCD or plasma monitor or a projector. You can set the function for each input independently.
During playback, you can also select this function from the options menu displayed by pressing OPTIONS.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select “<AUDIO>” - “A/V SYNC” on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- 0 MS – 300 MS: You can adjust the delay from 0 ms to 300 ms in 10 ms intervals.
- AUTO: The time gap between the audio output and visual display of a TV connected via an HDMI connection will be adjusted automatically. This feature is available only when the TV supports the A/V Sync function.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.