Selecting the language of digital broadcasts “DUAL”
You can select the language you want when listening to a digital broadcast with dual audio. This function only works for Dolby Digital sources.
During playback, you can also select this function from the options menu displayed by pressing OPTIONS.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select “<AUDIO>” - “DUAL” on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- MAIN/SUB: Sound in the main language will be output through the front left speaker and sound in the sub language will be output through the front right speaker simultaneously.
- MAIN: Sound in the main language will be output.
- SUB: Sound in the sub language will be output.