Enjoying high-fidelity sound [Pure Direct]
You can enjoy higher-fidelity sound from all inputs using the Pure Direct function. When the Pure Direct function is on, the display panel is turned off to suppress noise that affects sound quality.
- Select [Sound Effect] - [Pure Direct] from the home menu.
- Select [On].The display panel turns off and the PURE DIRECT indicator lights up in amber while Pure Direct is turned on.
Canceling Pure Direct
The Pure Direct function is canceled when you perform any of the following operations:
- Press PURE DIRECT on the remote control or the receiver.
- Select [Off] in step 2.
- Change the sound field.
- Change the scene setting on the TV (Scene Select).
- Change the setting of [Equalizer], [Night Mode] or “D. RANGE”.
- Changes to the settings for [Equalizer], [Night Mode], and “D. RANGE” are not effective while [Pure Direct] is set to [On]. These changes will only take effect after [Pure Direct] is switched to [Off].
- This operation can be performed by pressing PURE DIRECT on the front of the receiver or on the remote control.