Setting standby mode “AUTO.STBY”
You can set the receiver to switch to standby mode automatically when you do not operate the receiver or when no signals are input to the receiver.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select “<SYSTEM>” - “AUTO.STBY” on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- STBY ON: The receiver switches to standby mode after approximately 20 minutes.
- STBY OFF
- This function does not work when [FM] is selected as the input.
- If you use the “AUTO.STBY” function and the sleep timer at the same time, the sleep timer has priority.