Using other audio input jacks “A. ASSIGN”
You can reassign the OPTICAL/COAXIAL digital audio input jacks to other input if the default settings of the jacks do not correspond to your connected equipment.
E.g. When connecting a DVD player to the OPTICAL TV IN jack, assign the OPTICAL TV IN jack to [BD/DVD].
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Select the input name you want to assign.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select “<INPUT>” - “A. ASSIGN”.
- Select the jack you want to assign to the input.
Assignable audio input jacks
- MEDIA.B, BD/DVD, SAT, GAME, SA-CD
- MEDIA.B, BD/DVD, SAT, GAME, SA-CD (*)
- MEDIA.B (*), BD/DVD (*), SAT (*), GAME (*), SA-CD
* Default setting
- When you assign the digital audio input, the “IN MODE” setting may change automatically.
- One reassignment is allowed for each input.
- If no sound is output from the jacks which you have assigned, also check the “IN MODE” settings.