Selecting the Auto Calibration type [Calibration Type]
You can select a calibration type after you have performed the Auto Calibration and saved the settings.
For details on Auto Calibration, refer to the supplied Operating Instructions.
- Select [Sound Effect] - [Calibration Type] from the home menu.
- Press / to select the setting you want.
- Full Flat: Makes the measurement of frequency from each speaker flat.
- Engineering: Sets to “the Sony listening room standard” frequency characteristics.
- Front Ref.: Adjusts the characteristics of all of the speakers to match the characteristics of the front speaker.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Direct] is selected and an analog input is selected.
- Headphones are connected.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.