Adjusting the speaker level [Level]
You can adjust the level of each speaker (front left/right, center, subwoofer, surround left/right, surround back left/right and height left/right).
- Select [Speaker Setting] from the home menu.
- Press , and then press / repeatedly to select [Level].
- Press / to select the speaker you want to adjust, then press .
Press / to adjust the level, then press .
- When [2ch Stereo] is selected as the sound field, no sound is output from the subwoofer.
- When [Audio Enhancer] is selected as the sound field, no sound is output from the subwoofer if [Size] for all of the speakers are set to [Large] in the [Speaker Setting] menu. However, sound will be output from the subwoofer if:
- the digital input signal contains LFE signals.
- [Size] for the front or surround speakers are set to [Small].
- If headphones are connected, you can only set [Level] for [Front Left] and [Front Right].
- You can also adjust the level of each speaker from the “<LEVEL>” menu on the display panel.