Using the home menu
You can display the menu of the receiver on the TV screen to select the desired setting menu.
- Switch the input of the TV to the input to which the receiver is connected.
- Press HOME to display the home menu on the TV screen.
- Press / repeatedly to select the menu you want, and then press to confirm the selection.
Home menu items
Watch, Listen: Select to enjoy videos or audio from AV devices or the built-in FM tuner.
- Playing back video and sound from connected AV devices
- Listening to FM radio
- Listening to sound from a BLUETOOTH device (Pairing operation)
Easy Setup: Select to perform Easy Setup.
For details, refer to the supplied Startup Guide or Operating Instructions.
Sound Effect: Select to enjoy sound effects.
Speaker Setting: Select to adjust the speaker settings.
For details, refer to the the topics under “Customizing the speaker settings to your preferences” in this Help Guide.
- While playing back videos or audio, you can display the options menu by pressing OPTIONS to select related settings.
- To return to the previous screen, press BACK.
- To exit any menu, press HOME to go back to the home menu, and then press HOME again.
- Settings that cannot be operated on the TV screen can be adjusted using the menus on the display panel. Press AMP MENU to display the menu on the display panel.