Setting BLUETOOTH audio codecs “BT AAC”
You can enable and disable AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) audio.
This operation is only available using the display panel on the front of the receiver.
- Press AMP MENU.
- Select “<BT>” - “BT AAC” on the display panel.
- Select the setting you want.
- AAC ON: AAC audio is available if the BLUETOOTH device supports AAC.
- AAC OFF: AAC audio is not available.
- If you change this setting, the setting is applied from the next time you connect the BLUETOOTH device.
- You cannot use this function while a BLUETOOTH device is connected. In this case, “BT AAC” on the display panel is dimmed.
- You can enjoy high-quality sound if AAC is enabled.