Adjusting the equalizer [Equalizer]
You can adjust the bass/treble level () of the front, center, surround/surround back and height speakers.
- Select [Sound Effect] - [Equalizer] from the home menu.
- Press / to select the speaker whose level you want to adjust.
- Press / to select [Bass] or [Treble], and then press .
- Press / to adjust the level, and then press .
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [Direct] is selected and an analog input is selected.
- Pure Direct function is activated.
- Depending on the audio format, the receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the original sampling frequency of the input signals.
- Frequencies for [Bass] and [Treble] are fixed.