Connecting the receiver to the network using LAN cables
The following illustration is an example configuration of a home network with the receiver, and a computer.
LAN cable (not supplied)
Wireless access point, etc.
Network camera, etc.
- Connect a router to one among ports 1 to 8 of the receiver using only one LAN cable. Do not connect the same router to the receiver using more than one LAN cable. It may cause a malfunction.
- Ports No. 1 and No. 2 support PoE (Power over Ethernet, Alternative A). If you connect a PoE-compatible device to one of these ports, power will be supplied to the device from the receiver.
- You can also connect a device that does not support PoE to the PoE port.
- The PoE port lights in red while supplying power.
- This receiver supports PoE Class 3.