- Green: The receiver is turned on.
- Amber: The receiver is in standby mode, and:
- [Control for HDMI] or [Network Standby] is set to [On].
- [Pass Through] is set to [On] or [Auto].
- [Zone2 Power] or [Zone3 Power] is set to [On].
The indicator turns off when the receiver is in standby mode and [Control for HDMI], [Pass Through], [Network Standby], [Zone2 Power] and [Zone3 Power] are set to [Off].
The top of the cabinet may become hot. This is because part of the circuit(s) inside the receiver is(are) still turned on, and is not a malfunction.
- The indicator flashes slowly when a software update is in progress.