Outputting a test tone from each speaker (Test Tone)
You can output a test tone from each speaker in sequence.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Test Tone].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: The test tone is output from each speaker in sequence.
Front L, Center, Front R, Surround R, Surround L, Sur Back
(*), Sur Back L, Sur Back R, Height1 L, Height1 R, Height2 L, Height2 R, Subwoofer: You can select which speakers will output the test tone.
* [Sur Back] appears when only one surround back speaker is connected.
- Adjust the speaker level.
- You can set a test tone by pressing the TEST TONE button on the remote control. In this case, you can only use the display panel for the operation.
- To adjust the level of all speakers at the same time, press +/–. You can also use MASTER VOLUME on the receiver.
- The adjusted value is shown on the TV screen during adjustment.