Selecting the language of digital broadcasts (Dual Mono)
You can select the language you want when listening to a digital broadcast with dual audio. This function only works for Dolby Digital sources.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Dual Mono].
- Select the setting you want.
- Main: Sound in the main language will be output.
- Sub: Sound in the sub language will be output.
- Main/Sub: Sound in the main language will be output through the front left speaker and sound in the sub language will be output through the front right speaker simultaneously.