Selecting a sound field (Sound Field)
You can select from a variety of sound field modes according to speaker connections or input sources.
- Select [Setup] - [Audio Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Sound Field].
- Select the sound field you want.
- The sound fields for movie may not work, depending on the input or the speaker pattern you select, or with audio formats.
- The receiver may play signals at a lower sampling frequency than the actual sampling frequency of the input signals, depending on the audio format.
- Some speakers or the subwoofer may not output sound, depending on the sound field setting.
- If there is any noise present, the noise may be different, depending on the sound field you select.
- You can also select [Sound Field] in [Sound Effects] from the home menu.
- You can also use 2CH/DIRECT, A.F.D., MOVIE or MULTI ST. on the remote control or the receiver to select a sound field.