Assigning the speakers for Zone 2
You can assign the speakers installed in Zone 2 as Zone 2 speakers. Follow the procedure below after connecting the speakers installed in Zone 2 to the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK (FRONT B/BI-AMP/ZONE 2) or HEIGHT 1 (ZONE 2) terminals of the receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Speaker Pattern].
Set a speaker pattern without surround back speakers, or a speaker pattern without height and overhead (top) speakers.
- Assign the speaker terminals for Zone 2 in either of the following ways:
- If a speaker pattern with surround back speakers is set, you cannot set the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK (FRONT B/BI-AMP/ZONE 2) terminals for a bi-amplifier connection or a Zone 2 connection.
- If a speaker pattern with height or overhead speakers (top front, top middle, top rear or Dolby Atmos enabled speakers) is set, you cannot set [Height1 SP Assign] to [Zone2].