Controlling HDMI devices (Control for HDMI)
You can turn the Control for HDMI function on or off. For details, see “Preparing for “BRAVIA” Sync.”
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Control for HDMI].
- Select the setting you want.
- When you set [Control for HDMI] to [On], [Audio Out] may be changed automatically.
- When the receiver is in standby mode, the (power) indicator on the front panel lights up in amber if [Control for HDMI] is set to [On].
- This function is enabled only when [HDMI Out B Mode] is set to [Main].