6. Checking Auto Calibration results
To check error codes or warning messages received in [Auto Calibration], proceed with the following steps:
If an error code appears
Check the error and perform Auto Calibration again.
- Select [Retry].
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen and then press to select [Start].
The measurement starts in 5 seconds.
The measurement process will take approximately 30 seconds with a test tone.
When the measurement ends, a beep sounds and the screen switches.
- Select the item you want.
- Save: Saves the measurement results and exits the setting process.
- Retry: Performs the Auto Calibration again.
- Discard: Exits the setting process without saving the measurement results.
- Save the measurement results.
Select [Save] in step 3.
If a warning message appears
Check the warning message and select [OK]. For details on the warning messages, see “List of messages after Auto Calibration measurements.”
- The measurement results may vary depending on the position of the subwoofer. However, continuing to use the receiver with that value does not cause problems.