Switching the monitors that output the HDMI video signals
If you have connected two monitors to the HDMI OUT A and HDMI OUT B (ZONE 2) jacks, you can switch the output for these two monitors using the HDMI OUTPUT button on the remote control.
- Turn on the receiver and the two monitors.
- Press HDMI OUTPUT.
Each time you press the button, the output will be switched as follows:
HDMI A - HDMI B (*) - HDMI A+B (*) - HDMI OFF
* Unavailable when [HDMI Out B Mode] is set to [Zone2].
- [HDMI A+B] may not work if the compatible video formats of the monitors connected to the HDMI OUT A jack and the HDMI OUT B (ZONE 2) jack of the receiver are different.
- [HDMI A+B] may not work depending on the playback device you connect.
- When you connect two Dolby Vision-compatible TVs to the receiver and select [HDMI A+B], Dolby Vision content is output in the HDR10 or SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) format. To enjoy Dolby Vision content as it is, connect only one Dolby Vision-compatible TV to the receiver, or select either [HDMI A] or [HDMI B].
- You can also use HDMI OUT on the receiver to switch the monitor.