TV sound cannot be heard from the speakers connected to the receiver.
- Make sure [Control for HDMI] is set to [On] in the [HDMI Setup] menu.
- Make sure [Input Mode] for the TV input is set to [Auto] in the [Input Setup] menu.
- Make sure your TV supports the ARC function. Make sure that the HDMI input of your TV is labeled “ARC.”
- If your TV has multiple HDMI input jacks, make sure the receiver is connected to the one supports the ARC function.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the HDMI OUT A jack of the receiver.
- Make sure the HDMI OUTPUT setting is set to [HDMI A] or [HDMI A + B].
- Make sure that the optical output or audio output jack(s) of the TV is correctly connected to the TV AUDIO IN jack(s) of the receiver.