Assigning the surround back speaker terminals (SB Speaker Assign)
You can set the assignment for the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK (FRONT B/BI-AMP/ZONE 2) terminals.
Select [Setup] - [Speaker Setup] from the home menu.
Select [SB Speaker Assign].
Select any of the following settings.
- Zone2: When using Zone 2 connection.
- Bi-Amp: When using the bi-amplifier connection.
- Front B: When using the front B speaker connection.
- Off: When none of the connections above are used.
- When you change the connection from a bi-amplifier or speakers front B to surround back speakers connection, set the [SB Speaker Assign] to [Off], then set up the speakers again.
- You can only set the assignment for the SPEAKERS SURROUND BACK (FRONT B/BI-AMP/ZONE 2) terminals if the speaker pattern is set to 2.0, 2.0.2, 2.1, 2.1.2, 3.0, 3.0.2, 3.1, 3.1.2, 4.0, 4.0.2, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.4, 5.0, 5.0.2, 5.0.4, 5.1, 5.1.2 or 5.1.4.
- If the speaker pattern is set to 4.0.4, 4.1.4, 5.0.4 or 5.1.4, the sound is not output from the SPEAKERS HEIGHT 2 terminals when [SB Speaker Assign] is set to the setting other than [Off].