Setting standby mode (Auto Standby)
You can set the receiver to switch to standby mode automatically when you do not operate the receiver or when no signals are input to the receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [System Setup] from the home menu.
- Select [Auto Standby].
- Select the setting you want.
- On: The receiver switches to standby mode after approximately 20 minutes.
- This function does not work in the following cases:
- [FM TUNER] or [AM TUNER] is selected as the input.
- The software of the receiver is being updated.
- If you use the Auto Standby mode and the sleep timer at the same time, the sleep timer has priority.