Playing audio signals with high-quality sound (Digital Legato Linear (D.L.L.))
The D.L.L. function is a technology developed by Sony that allows low-quality digital and analog audio signals to be played with high-quality sound.
Select [Setup] - [Audio Setup] from the home menu.
Select [Digital Legato Linear].
Select the setting you want.
- Auto 1: This function is available for lossy compression audio formats and analog audio signals.
- Auto 2: This function is available for Linear PCM signals, as well as lossy compression audio formats and analog audio signals.
- This function works when [2ch Stereo], [Direct], [A.F.D.] or [Multi Stereo] is selected. However, this function does not work in the following cases:
- The [In-Ceiling Speaker Mode] function is being used.
- [FM TUNER] or [AM TUNER] is selected as the input.
- Linear PCM signals with a sampling frequency other than 44.1 kHz are being received.
- Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS:X, or DTS:X Master Audio signals are being received.
- When [Zone2 Power] is set to [On] (depending on the Zone 2 or HDMI settings).
- When IMAX Mode is activated.