There is no sound from the TV via the HDMI OUT A jack when using the Audio Return Channel function.
- Make sure [Audio Return Channel] is set to [On] in the [HDMI Setup] menu.
- Make sure [Input Mode] for the TV input is set to [Auto].
- Make sure your TV supports the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function.
- If your TV has multiple HDMI input jacks, make sure the receiver is connected to the one that supports the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the HDMI OUT A jack of the receiver.
- Make sure the HDMI OUTPUT setting is set to [HDMI A] or [HDMI A+B].