- FM ANTENNA terminal
- AM ANTENNA terminal
- Giga-bit Ethernet hub (*1)
- RS232C port (*1)
- DIGITAL OPTICAL IN jacks
- DIGITAL COAXIAL IN jack
TRIGGER OUT jacks
Connect to interlock on/off of the power supply of other 12V TRIGGER compliant equipment, or the amplifier/receiver of Zone 2 or Zone 3.
- HDMI IN/OUT (*2) (*3) jacks
IR REMOTE IN/OUT jacks
- You can control the receiver from a distance by connecting an IR repeater (not supplied) to the IR REMOTE IN jack.
- You can start or stop playback of devices such as a CD player connected to the receiver by connecting an IR Blaster (not supplied) to the IR REMOTE OUT jack.
AC IN terminal
Connect the supplied AC power cord (mains lead).
- SPEAKERS terminals
- COMPONENT VIDEO IN jacks
- VIDEO OUT (*3) jacks
- VIDEO IN jacks
PRE OUT jacks
Connect to an external power amplifier and a subwoofer.
- ZONE 2/ZONE 3 AUDIO OUT jacks
- AUDIO IN jacks
*1 These are control expansion terminals for custom installation.
*2 HDCP 2.2 is newly enhanced copyright protection technology that is used to protect content such as 4K movies.
*3 Connect a TV to the corresponding output jacks to watch video input from these jacks. For details, see “Connecting a TV.”
|Input jack||Output jack|
|HDMI IN||HDMI OUT A or HDMI OUT B (ZONE 2)|
|VIDEO IN||MONITOR VIDEO OUT|