Enjoying Immersive Surround Experience (IMMERSIVE AE)
You can feel immersed by the sound from not only the horizontal direction, but also from the upward direction by working sound modes effectively. This function also works for the 2.0 channel signal such as TV programs.
Press IMMERSIVE AE to set the function on or off.
The Immersive Audio Enhancement setting appears on the TV screen.
- [Immersive Audio Enhancement: On]: Activates the Immersive Audio Enhancement function.
- [Immersive Audio Enhancement: Off]: Deactivates the Immersive Audio Enhancement function.
- The Immersive Audio Enhancement function is available only when [Setup] - [Advanced Settings] - [Audio Settings] - [Sound Effect] is set to [Sound Mode On] or [Setup] - [Advanced Settings] - [Audio Settings] - [360 Spatial Sound Mapping] is set to [On].
You cannot change the setting in the following conditions even if you press IMMERSIVE AE.
- The BLUETOOTH device is connected in BLUETOOTH transmission mode.
- A test tone is emitted.
- The surround effect from all directions differs depending on the sound source.
- The Immersive Audio Enhancement setting does not appear on the TV screen while the TV input is selected. In this case, you can check the Immersive Audio Enhancement setting in the front panel display.
- Depending on the source, such as Dolby Atmos, this setting is always set to ON and cannot be changed.