Using the [Advanced Settings] Menu
You can make various adjustments to items such as picture and sound on the [Advanced Settings] menu.
The home menu appears on the TV screen.
Select [Setup] - [Advanced Settings] on the home menu.
The [Advanced Settings] screen appears on the TV screen.
Select the setting item.
- [Speaker Settings]: Makes the speakers settings for installing and connections.
- [Audio Settings]: Makes the audio output settings.
- [HDMI Settings]: Makes the HDMI settings.
- [Bluetooth Settings]: Makes detailed settings for the BLUETOOTH function.
- [System Settings]: Makes the speaker system-related settings.
- [Network Settings]: Makes detailed settings for the Internet.
- [Resetting]: Resets the speaker system to the factory default settings.
- [Software Update]: Updates the software of the speaker system or optional subwoofer/rear speakers.