Enjoying Clear Sound with Low Volume at Midnight (NIGHT)
Press NIGHT to set the function on or off.
The night mode setting appears on the TV screen.
- [Night: On]: Sound is output at low volume with minimum loss of fidelity and clarity of dialog.
- [Night: Off]: Deactivates the night mode function.
- When you turn the speaker system off, this setting is set to [Night: Off] automatically.
- The night mode setting does not appear on the TV screen while the TV input is selected. In this case, you can check the night mode setting in the front panel display.
- When the BLUETOOTH device is connected in BLUETOOTH transmission mode, the night mode is disabled.