No sound is output from the connected BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Make sure that the BLUETOOTH indicator of the bar speaker is lit.
- Bring this speaker system and the BLUETOOTH headphones closer together.
- If a device that generates electromagnetic radiation, such as a wireless LAN device, other BLUETOOTH devices, or a microwave oven is nearby, move the device away from this speaker system.
- Remove any obstacle between this speaker system and the BLUETOOTH headphones, or move this speaker system away from the obstacle.
- Reposition the connected BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Switch the wireless LAN frequency of any nearby wireless LAN router or PC to the 5 GHz range.
- Increase the volume on the connected BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Set [Setup] - [Advanced Settings] - [Bluetooth Settings] - [Wireless Playback Quality] to [LDAC Stable Connection (Auto)] or [SBC Stable Connection (Auto)].
- Some content may not be output due to content protection.