There is no picture or the picture is not output correctly.
- Select the appropriate input.
- When there is no picture while the TV input is selected, select the TV channel that you want using the TV remote control.
- When there is no picture while the HDMI input is selected, press the playback button of the connected device.
- Disconnect an HDMI cable, then connect it again. Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted.
- When there is no picture from the connected device or the picture from the connected device is not output correctly, change the setting of [Setup] - [Advanced Settings] - [HDMI Settings] - [HDMI Signal Format] - [HDMI IN 1]/[HDMI IN 2].
- The speaker system is connected to an input device that is not HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant. In this case, check the specifications of the connected device.