Sound of the connected BLUETOOTH mobile device is not output from the speaker system.
- Make sure that the BLUETOOTH indicator of the bar speaker is lit.
- Bring this speaker system and the BLUETOOTH device closer together.
- If a device that generates electromagnetic radiation, such as a wireless LAN device, other BLUETOOTH devices, or a microwave oven is nearby, move the device away from this speaker system.
- Remove any obstacle between this speaker system and the BLUETOOTH device or move this speaker system away from the obstacle.
- Reposition the connected BLUETOOTH device.
- Switch the wireless LAN frequency of any nearby wireless LAN router or PC to the 5 GHz range.
- Increase the volume on the connected BLUETOOTH device.