The speaker system cannot connect to the network or the network connection is unstable.
- Make sure that the wireless LAN router is turned on.
- Check the network connection and network settings.
- Depending on the usage environment (including the wall material), radio wave reception conditions, or obstacles between the speaker system and wireless LAN router, the possible communication distance may be shortened. Move the speaker system and wireless LAN router closer to each other.
- Devices that use a 2.4 GHz frequency band, such as a microwave, BLUETOOTH, or digital cordless device, may interrupt communication. Move the speaker system away from such devices, or turn off such devices.
- The wireless LAN connection may become unstable depending on the usage environment, especially while using the BLUETOOTH function of the speaker system. In this case, adjust the usage environment.