Changing the Brightness of the Front Panel Display and Indicators (DIMMER)
You can change the brightness of the front panel display and BLUETOOTH indicator. The brightness of the power indicator for the optional subwoofer and rear speakers also changes.
Press DIMMER repeatedly to select the desired display mode.
The display mode appears on the TV screen.
- [Dimmer: Bright]: The front panel display and indicators light brightly.
- [Dimmer: Dark]: The front panel display and indicators light darkly.
- [Dimmer: Off]: The front panel display and indicators are turned off.
- The front panel display and indicators are turned off when [Dimmer: Off] is selected. They turn on automatically when you press any button, then turn off again if you do not operate the speaker system for about 10 seconds. However, in some cases, the front panel display and indicators may not turn off. In this case, the brightness of the front panel display and indicators are the same as [Dimmer: Dark].
- The display mode does not appear on the TV screen while the TV input is selected. In this case, you can check the display mode in the front panel display.