When you connect the camera to a TV or monitor device using an HDMI cable (sold separately), you can select the resolution to be output from the HDMI terminal of the camera during still image shooting or playback.
MENU → (Setup) → [External Output] → [HDMI Resolution] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The camera automatically recognizes the resolution of the connected TV or output device and sets the output resolution accordingly.
- Outputs signals in 4320p/2160p.
- Outputs signals in 2160p.
- Outputs signals in HD picture quality (1080p).
- Outputs signals in HD picture quality (1080i).
- If images are not displayed properly using the [Auto] setting, select [1080i], [1080p], [2160p], or [4320p/2160p] based on the connected TV.