Select the appropriate mode for the subject, such as single shooting, continuous shooting or bracketing shooting.
- Select the desired drive mode by turning the drive mode dial.
- Turn the drive mode dial while holding down the drive mode dial lock release button.
Setting item details
- Single Shooting:
- Normal shooting mode.
- Cont. Shooting:
- Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Self-timer :
- Shoots an image using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Shoots images using the bracketing function. The type of bracketing function can be set by MENU → (Shooting) → [Drive Mode] → [Bracket Settings] → [Bracket Type].