SteadyShot Adjust. (still image/movie)
You can shoot with an appropriate SteadyShot setting for the attached lens.
- MENU → (Shooting) → [Image Stabilization] → [SteadyShot Adjust.] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Performs the SteadyShot function automatically according to the information obtained from the attached lens.
- Performs the SteadyShot function according to the focal-length set using [ Focal Length]. (8mm-1000mm)
- The SteadyShot function may not work optimally when the power has just been turned on, right after you point the camera towards a subject, or when the shutter button has been pressed all the way down without stopping halfway.
- When the camera cannot obtain focal length information from the lens, the SteadyShot function does not work correctly. Set [SteadyShot Adjust.] to [Manual] and set [ Focal Length] to match the lens you are using. The current set value of the SteadyShot focal length will display to the side of (SteadyShot) icon.
- When using an SEL16F28 lens (sold separately) with a teleconverter, etc., set [SteadyShot Adjust.] to [Manual] and set the focal length.
- If a lens equipped with a SteadyShot switch is attached, the settings can only be changed using that switch on the lens. You cannot switch the settings using the camera.