Auto Pixel Mapping
Sets whether or not to automatically optimize the image sensor (pixel mapping). Normally, set this function to [On].
- MENU → (Setup) → [Setup Option] → [Auto Pixel Mapping] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Performs pixel mapping automatically at regular intervals when you turn off the camera.
- During this time, shutter sounds will be produced.
- Does not perform pixel mapping automatically.
- If [Auto Pixel Mapping] is set to [Off], perform [Pixel Mapping] regularly. We recommend that you perform the operation once every three days.
- If [Pixel Mapping] is not performed regularly, bright spots may appear in recorded images.